Cromauto presents a new UHS acrylic clearcoat for high quality finishes, in solvent or water basecoat processes. The new DIAMOND 4100 UHS.
It works with three catalysts: CRH 40 / CRH 41 / CRH 43 / CRH 45
- It stands out for its flexibility of application allowing good final results in all conditions, developed for partial, touch-up or global repairs.
- It allows optimizing process times / costs in extreme conditions (low temperatures).
- It obtains good performance both oven dried and air dried.
- It presents excellent vertical stability and great intense brightness (mirror effect), excellent hardening and extraordinary durability.
- Easy and simple application, half hand and full hand, with evaporation interval between 5-10 minutes.
- The performance of this product reduces 30% of varnish consumption and increases productivity.
- It allows drying in 15 minutes 60 degrees, (CRH 45-CRH43) or 20 minutes 60 degrees (CRH41).
- We can polish after 90 minutes from its application.
- Mixing ratio 2: 1, catalysts CRH 45 EXPRESS, CRH43 RAPID, CRH41 STANDARD.
- The innovation of this varnish allows us to optimize the workflow and minimize the usual problem of workshops, called a bottleneck.